Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8-inches
The Samsung galaxy A 8 inch tablet has been highly praised throughout its customer base. Some of the more recognized features on this tablet is the kids mode, Microsoft office compatibility and the sharing ability through other devices. On the kids mode, you can switch this on and off freely and it allows your children to play on the tablet without them getting into personal apps, photos, videos or anything else that the parent may deem inappropriate for the child.
Best 8 inch tablet - Samsung Galaxy Tab A
On a freshly charged Samsung galaxy tablet, you can for casual web browsing connected to Wi-Fi for 13 hours before the battery run out. The 16 gigabyte storage is also very nice for when you are an app hoarder, really enjoy pictures or have many documents that you like to work on, on the go. There is a slot for a SD card that can add another 128 GB to your storage, too. This is where the sharing from devices can come in handy. If you are working on a document on your tablet, you can easily send it to your phone or computer or another tablet in your shared network and pick up wherever you left off before.
If you are not technology savvy, this is a great option as well. It has an easy to use interface and keeps things as simple as possible while still giving you the options for customization. The lightweight and compact design makes it easy to store in a bag and carry around without strain. The cost of the tablet also makes all of the features even more appealing, especially in comparison to other competitor’s similar products. The audio output is fair. Some people like the volume it can get to, but if someone does not there is always an option for buying an attachment speaker or using the headphones that comes with tablet.
The screen resolution is 1024 x 768 pixels and it’s also fair and bright. It makes for easy use in watching videos and reading. The camera is 5 megapixel and 2 megapixel front camera and does not have a flash. But the resolution can make up for it if the pictures are taken in good lighting. If the camera is not important, than the Samsung Galaxy Tab A is the best 8 inch tablet and best choice in tablets that I have seen thus far. When streaming on the internet or opening up new apps, there is a great response time so you do not have to wait long for new pages to respond when you touch a new button. When print may be hard to read, flipping it to the landscape mode (sideways) makes the wording larger and easier to read without the blur. There are different colors that the tablet can come in besides the normal white and black. If anything goes wrong on the tablet while you have it, Samsung offers a one year warranty on their tablets so you can send it back in and get it replaced, that is a major plus.
- 8 inches display size
- 1024 x 768 pixels screen resolution
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core, Qualcomm APQ 8016
- 1.5 GB DRAM of RAM
- MicroSD Card Slot supporting up to 128 GB
- Android™ 5.0, Lollipop
- 5 megapixel rear camera and 2 megapixel front camera with 720p HD video recording resolution
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n; 2.4GHz+5GHz, HT40
- Bluetooth V4.1
- Microsoft® Office® compatibility
- Up to 13 hours battery life
- Very good screen size with the 4:3 screen size, it’s amazing for watching movies and reading as well.
- The battery life is massive, almost 13 hours of continuous usage.
- Very thin and light and easy to hold in hands.
- Powerful processor for smooth usage and multitask without any significant lag.
- The screen resolution is good even if it will be disappointing for people who are looking for high definition.
- The build is very good but it doesn’t feel solid as other devices.
- Many new features require additional Samsung devices. Some bloatware. Average battery live.
I have been using this tablet pretty heavily since I got it about 4 months ago. I am a college student as well as an entrepreneur, and I use this device for school work, working on my online store, and for some apps and games that are just entertainment.
A review made by Cnet.com
Overall, the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8 inch is a great device and one of the best budget tablets on the market to buy for the price and the warranty helps ensure that you are satisfied with what you are purchasing without dealing with parts that may stop working within the first year.