Best Tablets 2015
Tablets are among the most popular electronic gadgets at present. The prices for these fancy big screens vary based on its size, processor, and other features. The newer editions of tablets feature more powerful processors, upgraded operating system, and are sleek and lightweight for easy portability, which also adds visual appeal.
Choosing any particular tablet for your personal use is much harder than it needs to be because of the fierce competition among manufacturers. Tablets manufactured by more popular brands are generally more expensive and fall under the category of high-end devices. However, there are plenty of manufacturers who produce budget devices.
This list is comprised of some of the best tablets launched in 2015.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 is the latest in the long line of successful electronic products from the company. The 9.7” tablet is lightweight, weighing at just 0.85 pounds. The device comes with 32 GB Flash Memory and 3 GB of RAM memory. It features a powerful Octa-core (Quad 1.9 GHz + Quad 1.3 GHz) application processor that is capable of running anything you throw at it, no matter how heavy the application is.
The sleek device from Samsung is offered in Black, Gold, and White. Also, you can order the device in 8.0 inches and 9.7 inches. The prices will vary accordingly.
- The thin, lightweight device sports Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system and that paired with the 3GB of RAM memory provides ultra-fast performance.
- The Quick Connect and SideSync feature allows you to connect your tablet with all your Samsung devices, allowing you to respond to calls and messages right from the tablet and also send photos or videos to your Smart TV.
- The Advanced multi-window feature allows you to run two applications side by side and you can also drag and drop contents from one window to another.
- Battery drains fast when used a lot.
Overall, the Galaxy Tab S2 is a complete tablet. The device offers ultra-fast performance, and you can be assured that the system will never lag, even when you are multi-tasking. The screen display is perfect for watching movies, reading, gaming, and pretty much anything you can think of. This is one product that is bound to get you addicted.
The price tag might seem quite high when compared to tablets of lesser renowned brands, but it’s a high end, heavy duty device that is worth every penny.
Dragon Touch E70 also supports a standard sim card. The Quad-core processor ensures that everything loads faster and the sharp display makes everything much more enjoyable. The device runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat and talking about memory, it comes with 16GB of internal storage and 1GB of RAM memory.
The 5MP camera with LED flash and Auto-Focus allows you to capture moments on the go. This high performance product also provides smooth gaming, internet browsing and video streaming interface.
- The tablet features Dual Sim Card slots and both 2G/3G network connectivity is praiseworthy.
- The device is super cheap considering all the remarkable features that come with it.
- The device sports a Micro SD card slot that enables you to expand your storage space up to 32 GB.
- It is not a high-end device and doesn’t cost as much, so the screen resolution is just decent.
- The 5MP camera is not sufficient for high quality images. So, it’s not recommended to be used as a primary device to snap pictures.
Dragon Touch has always been known for its features and great value, and this one does not disappoint on that regard. Not being a high-end tablet, it sure has its cons; however, you are getting a quality product at the fraction of the price of those sophisticated tablets that cost hundreds of dollars.
Note: Make sure that the sim card/s you are planning to use is compatible with its system.
The new tablet from NeuTab runs on the latest Octa Core processor and sports Google Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. The device is one of the highly rated tablets of 2015, which credits to its beautiful display, smooth performance, and multi-purposeful features.
The unique power saving design consumes less power than most quad-core tablets and helps to extend the battery life. The product comes with 1 year manufacturer defect warranty.
- You can easily pair your device with speakers, keyboard, and game controller, as it comes with pre-installed Bluetooth 4.0. Also, the HDMI port lets you connect your tablet to your TV for ultimate multimedia experience.
- The storage space can be expanded up to 32 GB by simply adding a micro SD card.
- Both cameras, rear and front, are very poor.
- The screen display could have been better, but it’s nothing to complain about given the price.
NeuTab might not be included in the list of top tablet manufacturers, but the latest device from the company is noteworthy. The device is slim and lightweight, which can be carried around easily. Keep in mind that it’s not a fancy tablet dedicated to gadget enthusiasts. However, it’s a great little device that offers a wide range of features and is available at a cheap price.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 is without a doubt the best tablet in its category. Comparing it with other products on the list, it’s the clear winner as it is equipped with the most powerful processor and runs on 3 GB RAM memory. It’s a high-end device that has been designed to meet all your requirements, also, it is slim and stylish.
Not everyone can afford such pricey devices, which is why we have also included products that won’t even cost you 100 bucks, but are fantastic in terms of features. The Dragon Touch 7” is the cheapest device on the list and it comes with few unique features. The ability to add dual sim cards is pretty cool, but the 7 inch screen is small for a tablet and might not appeal to everyone.
The NeuTab is also one of the inexpensive devices that have been loaded with plenty of features to provide an ultimate multimedia experience. The versatile tablet runs on octa-core processor and features Android 5.1 Lollipop.
The screen quality is decent in both these machines. Of course they are no S2, but they’ll get the job done and keep you entertained for hours.