Best 10 inch Tablet
Your collection of electronic devices would be incomplete without a 10 inch tablet. Tablets are what you should go for if you have been seeking for something bigger than your average smart phones, but not as bulky as laptops. 10 inch tablets can be a complete package for high speed gaming, surfing web, watching videos, and many more.
Choosing a tablet on the other hand is a completely different story. There are too many manufacturers claiming their product to be the best in the business, however, most of them fail to live up to the hype created by their own advertisements.
Here, we have comprised a list of some of the best 10 inch tablets on the market. These tablets are among the most popular ones and are great value for the price.
The X10 features the most powerful processor with its powerful and robust octa-core CPU that runs up to 2.0 GHz. The display is brilliant with its SmartColor technology and the 10 inch display comes with 1366 by 768 resolutions. The 10 point multi-technology makes it accurate and responsive. All your favourite Google apps are accessible right at the palm of your hands, and there is much more you can do with this device.
The device features 1GB RAM, 16GB storage and runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat. The 5mp auto focus camera at the back and 2mp camera facing front allows capturing pictures and videos on the go.
- Your storage is not limited to 16GB with the ability to increase storage by adding a Micro SD card.
- The giant 10.6” display features high screen resolution for seamless video watching, browsing, gaming and much more.
- The mini HDMI output and a full sized USB port are among the best features of the product.
- The tablet does not cost hundreds of dollars, but it does have a downside when it comes to the durability of the product.
- The speaker isn’t that powerful.
The product is exactly as advertised by the company. It is fast, lightweight, quality cameras and can be used for versatile everyday usage. The display is absolutely amazing and it will support all your favourite apps. Do make sure that you handle the device with care, as there have been complaints regarding its durability.
You couldn’t ask for anything more for the price. It is a complete package that will keep you entertained and allow you to get your work done no matter where you are.
The 10 inch tablet definitely falls on the list of amazing electronic devices from LG. It runs on Android Lollipop 5.0 operating system and the processor used is 1.2 GHz Snapdragon Quad-Core Processor. It comes with 16GB of internal memory and 1 GB of Ram memory.
The 8mp rear camera produces beautiful pictures. Also, the battery life is superb with its 8000 mAh LiPro battery.
- The efficient multi-tasking feature allows you to open two different apps at the same time and the ability to drag and drop contents from one window to another.
- The seamless connectivity with Q pair 2.0 allows you to connect your tablet to your Android smart phone and respond to calls and texts directly from the big screen.
- You can add an additional memory card to expand your storage space.
- The 1GB of RAM might turn out insufficient if you plan on using excessive number of apps at once.
- The durability of the product is questionable, with the most vulnerable part being the screen.
The 10.1 inch tablet from LG is truly amazing. It’s got a wide range of features to allow you smooth experience of web surfing, streaming music, videos, quality camera, gaming and much more. And even with everything you do, you will be surprised with the longevity of the battery. Also, the device features the latest Android operating system Android Lollipop 5.0. You will not be disappointed with this product, and it will keep on entertaining you for years, provided that you handle it with care.
The Galaxy Tab A is the latest in the long line of superb tablets from the company. The Tab A runs on Samsung Quad Core Processor and features Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system. It comes with 16 GB of flash memory and 1.5 GB of RAM memory.
The item weighs 15.8 ounces and you can order it in two different styles, that is; Tablet alone and Tablet with S Pen. Also, it is available in four different colours; Smoky Blue, Titanium, White and Smoky Titanium.
- The ability to share content between devices with SideSync 3.0 and Quick Connect allows connection with Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and later devices and Samsung Galaxy S4 and later devices respectively.
- The multi window allows using 2 apps at the same time. Also, it comes with multi-user mode allowing more than one users to log in separately.
- The screen resolution is good, but just good. Those seeking for Hi-Def picture quality will be disappointed.
Overall, it is a fantastic tablet from Samsung. Measuring at 9.7 inch, you can easily slip it inside your pockets and it will entertain you for hours and hours. Whether it’s your work, or you just want to pass some time, you will not be disappointed. Granted it is slightly expensive than the rest, but you can be assured that you will receive the best performance.
Choosing just one product among the three is not as easy as it might seem because there are just so many things to consider. The quality of the product can be determined by evaluating the features available in each one.
Comparing the three, Dragon Touch 10 inch tablet is the clear winner here mainly because it is the cheapest on the list and is equipped with the best features money can buy for the price. It’s also got the most powerful processor here. The durability of Dragon Touch has been complained about, but every tablet breaks if it falls. So, it largely depends on how you handle the product.
Additionally, if you want to go for the more popular brands, both LG and Samsung tablets should do you just fine. Both of these are superb devices with almost similar amount of features. LG tab is cheaper than Samsung, but there have been comments about Samsung’s interface being much smoother. So, it will depend on your preference and the amount of money you can spare.